- This event has passed.
CAG Monthly Meeting
October 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Waukegan Lakefront History – story mapping short videos
- Prepared by 8th and 9th grade Cool Learning Experience students in summer 2019
- Presented by Barbara Waller
- Waukegan Harbor Citizens’ Advisory Group (CAG)
- Working breakout session to develop the content chapters for our big story mapping project covering the history and projects of the Waukegan Harbor CAG since its formation in August of 1990 to present.
- This will provide a written, an oral and a photographic record of why and how the Waukegan Harbor CAG was formed, the agencies involved and their missions, and all the steps, actions and projects which have been taken by all Waukegan Harbor CAG partners over the past 29 years to bring the Waukegan Harbor Area of Concern and Extended Area of Concern to its current remediation level.
- Audubon Great Lakes – National Audubon Climate Change Report
- Survival by Degrees: 389 Bird species on the Brink
- Two–thirds of America’s birds are threatened with climate change
- Keeping global temperatures down will help up to 76% of them.
- Update: USACE Waukegan Harbor Dredging Project
- Outer Harbor proposed sand placement – Environmental Assessment Status
- Letter from Eugene Fleming, Chief, Environmental Formulation and Analysis Section, USACE – Chicago District