CAG Monthly Meeting
July 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Charter Captains
- Overview of this year’s fishing success’s
- High lake levels and docking difficulties for charter customers
- Possible solutions being used by other harbors facing similar difficulties on Lake Michigan this year
- USACE – request for comments –USACE WaukHarbDredg_EALetter_20190628
- Environmental Sand Management Beach Nourishment WRDA project proposal
- Sand removal in the Approach Channel & Outer Harbor
- Sand is proposed to be used on beaches in Evanston, Glencoe, Lake Bluff & North Chicago
- IDNR Coastal Zone – Recap of July 10th meeting in Evanston, IL
- Relates to above proposed Beach Sand Nourishment project
- See attached USACE Attachment 02 WaukeganOuterHarbor2019-404b1Analysis 20190607, USACE Attachment 01 Waukegan DRAFT FONSI 20190607
- Seagull Population Explosion – again
- Gulls using the graveled old Bombardier R & D building site (OMC Plant1)
- In real estate, it is called: Location, Location, Location!
- WG Jackson Visit
- We are sorry to report that the Jackson was unable to dock in Waukegan during the last week due to high lake levels.
Annual CAG picnic: August 15, 2019
All are welcome to this great network opportunity.
Celebrate the year’s successes