- This event has passed.
CAG Monthly Meeting
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fish tissue monitoring – Danielle Nelson, Illinois State Geology Survey, IDNR
- Last season’s monitoring results are in!
- Let’s hope for good news!
Great Lakes Now – Where is the PFAS (per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances) in your water supply?
- Video presentation from Detroit Public Television
ARC GIS Story Mapping
- Waukegan lakefront, and Dead River and Waukegan River Watershed history from inception to present. Following last month’s well received overview on how to create an ARC GIS maps to meet your areas’ needs – we are now gathering all the ideas for themes.
- Please help develop the choices of the historical story themes of the Waukegan area lakefront.
W.G. Jackson research ship visit to Waukegan Harbor
- July 8 through 12, 2019
- Local watershed issues to be tied into this year’s program.
- Requests taken now for a space on one of the three daily, hands-on participation, research tours.